Released January 7, 2012, The Alter Egos is Quoth's debut album.
Taking his love from all types of music, he decided to meld them all together into his own specific sound.
The album includes collaborations with fellow Rootwork Collective artist Effector, and his most personal track to date, Aviator.
The album was mastered by Rootwork Collective's own Tantrick Ape.
The album artwork and logo was done by Brian "Eel" Albright.
Tracks: Download01. Butterfly
02. Blank (Featuring Effector)
03. Only For Revenge
04. The Harkers
05. Sand Castles (Featuring Effector)
06. Inscrutable (Featuring Marco Burgemeister)
07. A Bouquet Of Guns And Roses08. Use And Care
09. Central Control (Featuring Effector)10. Sunburn
11. The Harkers (Effector's Response Mix)